- 1 Tri-tip cut into bite sized pieces (if tri-tip is unavailable in your area, stew meat will work as well)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3-6 cloves of garlic, chopped
- Stewed tomatoes (14 oz)
- Tomato sauce (14 oz)
- Salt/Pepper to taste
- 1/8th Worcestershire Sauce
The following ingredients are optional, and super tasty, my mom has added them to it after making it so many times through the years
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 small can herdez salsa (or whatever your favorite salsa is)
Combine all ingredients in the crock pot and cook on low all day
Can also be cooked on the stove top, takes 90 minutes to two hours to simmer.
with refried beans, cheese, tortillas, and any of your favorite Mexican side dishes.