Point of Purchase: iTunes
I've recently discovered She & Him, I mean I know they've been around, and I've been a fan of Zoey's for awhile, but I've never really listened to their music until I got a free download from Starbucks a few weeks back and had to get the whole album for myself. It is different than the type of music I would normally listen to, but I have to say I've really been enjoying it, I've even added their other albums to my spotify playlists at work.
1. I’ve Got Your Number, Son: I’ve listened to enough of all your stuff to fill a book or two2. Never Wanted Your Love: All I know is I'm tired of being clever, Everyone is clever these days
3. Baby: As long as you need me you know I’ll never let you down
4. I Could’ve Been Your Girl: Cause I could’ve been your girl, And you could’ve been my four leaf clover
5. Turn to White: You’re a distraction from everything that I feel, And the good and the wicked things I do
6. Somebody Sweet to Talk To: You keep trying to forget about the good times
Does it make the fall a little better?
7. Something’s Haunting You: What’s a girl to do?
When something’s haunting you
8. Together: And I like you but you think too much, And I don’t want to be your mother and your crutch
9. Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me: But they never stood in the dark with you, love.
When you take me in your arms and drive me slowly out of my mind.10. Snow Queen: I’m the dark, I’m the night, I would bark but never bite
11. Sunday Girl: I know a girl from a lonely street, Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet
12. London: Oh London, I love you, Where the clouds never go away
13. Shadow of Love: You and I, we told a story of love from our hearts, but it never came true, There’s no tomorrow for me and you
14. Reprise (I Could’ve Been Your Girl)